SAVE THE DATE!
Our 2018 course will take place
Tuesday through Friday, SEPTEMBER 25 - 28, 2018!
- Please feel free to view the current website from the 2017 course while we update for 2018.
- IMPORTANT NEW MESSAGE! We are currently in the process of transferring this website to the CloudCME platform. Due to this transition, there will be a delay in opening registration. We anticipate registration will now be available no later than May 25, 2018 or shortly thereafter, and we will extend the 'early bird' registration fees through July 15, 2018. We will be closing down this website soon and will advise the exact date.
For all updated course information, please go to the following link, https://mssm-cloud.com!
Important Course Format Information
- This is a paperless course! No paper handouts will be provided.
- You will be required to bring your laptop, IPad or other electronic device with you to the course in order to view course materials onsite or you can print out your handouts prior to attending the course.
- All presentation materials will be available on the course website. Any updates to speaker presentations that occur the day of their presentation will immediately be uploaded to the website and will be available via website only.
- All access to course materials and online registration is login and password protected. Use your registration email address as the user name and your registration confirmation number as the password. This information will be available to course registrants only and accessible approximately two weeks before the course. Attendees will receive instructions on how to access materials via email, when they are available.
- Go to ATTENDEE INSTRUCTIONS tab for detailed information!
- Small Case-Based Workshops
- One-on-One Mentoring Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Latest Evidence-Based Knowledge in Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
- Board Review Q&A Sessions