Click on the following link to complete OVERALL COURSE EVALUATION!
At the end of this evaluation, use Activity Code: 201509, as directed! You will then see instructions for completion and how you will receive your CME certificate via email.
Your feedback is very important to making future courses a success and your feed back is important to us! Thank you for your participation!
At the conclusion of this CME activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the latest evidence-based geriatric and palliative medicine.
- Recognize the promises and pitfalls of new treatments for older adults.
- Identify major geriatric syndromes and effectively manage these syndromes.
- Identify psychosocial and ethical issues as they pertain to older adults and formulate a treatment approach.
- Prepare for the ABIM Geriatric and Palliative Medicine Board Exams.
- Critically assess and guide medical interventions to improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Assess and manage pain and non-pain symptoms.
- Provide patients and families with the highest level of medical care that is consistent with their goals.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Verification of attendance will be provided to all professionals.